Monday, June 28, 2010

My last day being 23

It feels weird today at work.
Either its Mondays blue or the shock after a week of absence from work.
But I think that's not it. I think there's too much med in me now....
After religiously taking antibotics after each meal on every single day for the past 1 week. I feel like a plant. A plant feeding on chemical toxics.

Thank god, no more antibiotics!

The meds must have caused some flip flops in my hormones because i 've been feeling rather senstive and nostalgic. I don't know why i didn't even feel like leaving my home on weekends(which i usually do) and all i wanted to do is to lay back on my comfy bed. Or maybe iam just plain lazy. Cant decide but i'm blaming the medicines.

Sadly but true, im turning a year older tomorrow. I am having mixed feelings right now bout it.
I really really wanted it to come because i have been thinking that the past 1 year hasnt been pleasant to me and hopefully, with my birthday coming and going.. the curse would be broken or something.
On the other hand, i'm pretty sad im a year older. 24 seems like a huge sum.

So, what am i going to do for the deemed special day? i have no idea. Ppl kept asking and i kept saying i dont know. But the fact is. I really dont know.
I really cant think of anything fancy nor have the mood for anything in the world right now.
But im quite afraid if its my hormones doing the tricks? i can't tell for sure if i really NOT want anything and do anything special on my birthday (which i usually like to) or its just my hormone talking to my brain right now.

Frustration continues at work because i am friggin unproductive.
I dont know if i should be feeling pleased at this or what... but i dont like the fact that i feel like a log at work.. not having anything practical to do.

I know some ppl may think iam some crazy bitch who cant stop complaining.
But like i say. i think its my hormones and the meds.

I cant help. Even as iam typing now. i'm feeling furious at myself for contradicting myself all the time..

Goodbye 23. You'll be missed. Not.

No comments: