Thursday, June 03, 2010

updates

Its the month of June again. Busy busy month.
A month with extra extra expenditure thanks to the many many birthdays... what to do, all my close friends are born around the same time..(and i have many friends. lol)

there are still so many other essentials stuff sitting on top of my mind which i hope to accomplish this month.. *arghh*

I'm refraining from the malls just so that i could not see anything at all which leads me to buy nothing.
..but this is REALLY really difficult. Friends in spore are texting me just to tell me about the Singapore GREAT sale. Colleagues are constantly telling me about good bargains going on and all my fav brands are sending me gift cards and discount coupons for my bday this month. T____T
Air Asia too had some good deals and i really wanna go somewhere in june/july.

I wish Jack poop moneys.

On the other hand,my 1 month stint in procurement and raw materials had just ended. It was way bettter than i thought especially in raw materials... Its pretty exciting and fun... especially when I get to walk around the production plant and ask whoever i bump into about every single thing iam curious of. Supply chain is rather interesting! Besides the heat, the cons were probably i had to wear pants and hair net whenever i am to walk into the production site.


and as always, good things never last. I'm back to boredom now in a new department. National Finance. <--- This is the reasons i studied communication.
I am number intolerance.

No comments: