Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2 dozens

yay. i turned 24 today.




*silence*





i wasnt expecting myself to blog today but this seems to be the only thing i can think of right now.





i told myself to think positive today because i wanted today to turn out good or great. (I dont remember since when i started believing in the power of positive thinking but i believe it works. Even if its not much, a little still works for me).

From the moment i woke up this morning, things hasnt been at their best position. i've had better luck on any other regular day.

My usual dunkin donut for breakfast wasnt on sale at the petrol kiosks.
The usual cranky email i get from my fellow colleagues wasnt there in my inbox. It was rare that i thought something was wrong with the mail service.
My usual lunch partners arent complete.

Even the usual sunny day has just turned dark, giving way to the downpour of heavy rain.
I recalled the last time i was emo-ing blogging in the office, it was raining cats and dogs too. Is this a co-incidence or the sky has been reading my thoughts?

I have just started to think since when i started being such an emo person...
It struck me that perhaps it was because,i have subconciously allowed myself to expect certain things to turn out certain ways all the time. Expecting too much of a person, a situation, a thing.
And it is when they dont go along the line, i get dissapointed...

Anyway, its a little chilly here now. The national geographic magazine which has been keeping me company had just flipped over and closed the page i was reading through... i give up. The tiny words are making me sleepy.

It feels like i should curl up on my bed next to Jack right now.

i wanna go home and sleep the day away...

No comments: