Monday, April 26, 2010

Boring Monday

My presentation and review session had just been postponed again till thursday. *siennnn*
Why cant they just spare me 10 minutes to crap and be done with it!!

aghh...

Now they want to make it on thursday with 1.5 hours slot for me... so shitty. What the hell am i going to talk about with 1.5 hours. I can summarize whatever i had to say in just 5 minutes.

*ahhh... hate it.


Another day at work waiting for time to fly.

Sharp at 5.30, iam gonna ciao to Mid Valley for what i do best. Shopping.
I need post-no-work-retail-theraphy.


Today's outing is slightly different than usual. My role will be the shopping consultant to my 3 other colleagues who wants to revamp their outlook for work. 3 different girls with different needs to cater for...
Well, i must say iam honoured to be guiding them...(What to do, the trust my taste in fashion =P) hahaha.


But i just hope i dont end up the one buying instead of them.

ahh.. so bored. I think iam gonna run away to Manufacturing to look for Fabby.. *yawn*

No comments: