Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday blue

Slept my entire sunday away and i am still rather sleepy now in the office.
I just realised i forgot to remove my nail polish over the weekend and i came in to work this morning with green nails.

Anyway, i realised i am so colour coordinated with my stationaries today.. they are all green. =)

I am really hungry now.... i think iam gonna head for claypot chicken rice with Fab later. Yum Yum....

This is what i like about my work at the current department. Less than 10 minutes from work, minimal or almost unsupervised, great colleagues, plenty of free drinks (u could practically swim in it) and of course, nothing beats internet access ! *evil grins*

No one is usually left in the office after 9 right up till 4pm and its sooo quiet and peaceful. I can practically dance around and have a party here with Mr. Joo Siang, the merchandising manager and the admin girl, Trellis.

Sometimes, its just me and Trellis left in the office and we would be doing what girls do best. Gossiping and stalking people's fb.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Its raining heavily outside now and i'm listening to some disney love songs.Its been so long since i heard songs like "If i never knew you" and "when you wish upon a star"... It really makes me feel like sleeping now.

Google's really cute nowadays i cant help posting them up here... =)



Gotta get back to my oct issue of national geographic.... the nov issue had just arrived the other day and i still have not flipped a page of the oct issue.

So, adios!


Bluek =P

xoxo.

No comments: