Thursday, November 05, 2009

More of me.

Its freezing cold here in the office with no one around...
Whatever needs to be done at the moment are all done. = D

happy staff

So, I cant think of anything much to do... but to update my kepoh blog.I just bought another blouse yesterday after lunch somewhere in Damansara. Talk about random!

Remember when they say you need to have the "mood" to actually have a fruitful shopping?
Well, its true.. but not exactly. I just realised recently, i tend to want to shop very much whenever i am upset. The more upset i am, the more i feel like shopping just for the fun of it. I just wanted to buy. Somehow, i feel better that way.

Well, who says money cannot buy happiness. Can what.
Yesterday, a friend of mine congratulate me on MSN after not hearing from him for a long long time.
Apparently, my ex-form6 school had published my achievement in the recent convocation in their website which i find really weird, that they are actually proud of me. Weird in the sense that i dont rekcon in any way my form 6 school had helped me in achieving what i have today.
I doubt they even know i existed. Not like i was one of those bright student in my class of scientist troops.
In fact. I hated STPM and form 6 so much i didnt bother going back there to get my STPM certs.
Check it out here.

Then, it was also yesterday that i received notification that my article has been published in the Nov issue of UTAR e-newsletter. It's an aticle i was asked to write months back before my convocation regarding how i achieve my 1st class honours and to share some tips on studies.
-___- ''(my exact expression when i heard the topic)
It's like asking me to come out with fairy tale.
The only tips i can share is shopping tips.. but anyhow, you can listen to my tale here.
(Read at your own risk and i'm sorry if you feel offended in anyway)

So much has been happening to me recently. There are times, i feel super happy and blessed and then there are times i feel really upset and dissapointed. I really hate being in my current situation.

Some emo questions to ponder on;
What do you do when things you thought would never takes place in your life happens?
What do you do when you have stories but no one to tell?
What do you do when you are happy but have no one to share it with?
What do you do when you know the happiness you have now will not last?


Do you hold on to it or let it go?



Anyway, google's really cute today i decided to print screen it... >__<


ME WANTS TO WATCH MJ TONIGHT. Anyone?

No comments: