Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy 40th Annivesary...

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY SASAME STREET!I feel good today!

One of my colleague who just came back from Japan gave me some sweets =D
Its nothing much but i'm happy because i dont really know/have spoken to her.. so sweet of her la right.

Then another colleague came by my desk and gave me her guardian stickers! 10 of them! The most i have received from a single person.. hahaha. iam so happy. I'm almost there at 40 stickers to redeem my free plush toy from Guardian.

I have never been so semangat before to collect this kinda redemption sticker but looks like if i want to do something, i always get it right. =P

Actually, i already have like 30 out of 40 stickers now and out of those 30... guess how many were contributed by my own purchase?

1 ONLY. hahahahaha. the rest all given by ppl. SOOOoo kind of u all. (Pls continue to support me!)
I hope by another week or two i will get my Hippo. haha. or maybe giraffe or monkey. Can't decide yet.

WeeeeEee~~

In case u miss me... here's picture of the day!

xD hehe.. i look like some stuck up girl and my hair's really messy. hohoho.

Note to someone: You go fxxx youself!

Adios.

No comments: