Monday, November 02, 2009

first post from work

My first ever post ever sicne i started working.
work has been good so far... learnt and still learning lots of new stuff. This is what makes this job interesting.. the different things i do and learn along the way... different challenges and people i work with.
I love my bunch of Management Associates friends too.. I am glad all 8 of us can mingle well..

Coolies =)

My first pay was no big deal anyway. I just had too many debts to pay off and liability. Thanks to my never-ending shopping/wish list.
Shopping, suprisingly is less frequent now. Reason being is that i hate shopping with the crowds on weekend. Nevertheless, i still managed to shop on weekdays after work (which i did from tues-fri last week) but it was tooooo tiring, i swear i'll never do that againso frequent.

Anyway, i miss my uni friends so much...(i hope all of you are doing well)

*emo*
Oh yea, Happy belated halloween.

me, lai yoong, katie


p/s: katie->korean chick for u guys who have been asking.

No comments: