Thursday, November 12, 2009

come, a better tomorrow.

somehow, tonight.. i feel emo.

the entire day hasnt been pleasant.
i did all i needed to do by 9am and spent the entire day surfing the net. of all days, the internet seemed a million times slower.

no mails, no calls, no text messages as per usual.

waited patiently for lunch where i could finally talk nonsense with Fab but found out later that he had left for lunch without me because he thought i've gone to Tesco's office.

lucky enough, i got Becky on time for lunch with me.

the remaining of the day, i continued staring at my laptop, chewing candies and drinking coffee.

just when i thought i could finally leave the office at 5.30pm... it started raining cats and dogs outside.

the sky was as dark as my mood.

the only thing i look forward to, tonight was to hang out with my cousin who had just arrived from spore.
that itself, was just being cancelled.

nothing, nothing today is worth remembering...

... and of all nights but tonight, i miss him. alot.
came across many things that reminded me of him when i was searching for something earlier....

i wonder if he misses me.


its really early now for bedtime, but i'll go to bed anyhow.
i want the day to pass, for another day to come.
a better, brighter day.

nite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aiyor ... y u didn't tell me u were bored out of ur big head ... i wud hv gladly tortured you ...