Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, September 28, 2009

Another 2 days and i'm off to work!
I've been sooooooooo looking forward to start my career and put an end to my sleep-eat-shop routine.

I am really really broke with all pre-work shopping. I felf like i was a school children excited to go school. When i was a kid, i used to had this tradition of getting everything brand new for the new semester each and every year. school bags, shoes, uniforms, pencil case....even stationaries. It makes me feel fresh and excited.

So, yea... i got myself new bags, shirts, skirts, scarf, cosmetics, nail polishes, and even did my hair for work. Its my ritual.
oh yea, i'm still hunting for a pair of comfy black heels.


11 random things i wanted to share.
1. i really want to go on a vacation next weekend... i'm so tempted to get myself an air ticket last night to phuket.
2. i think for the past months, i have been in the shopping mall more than my home. maybe 4days/week in pavilion on average.
3. the only thing that kept me home was grey's anatomy (season1-5) and my national geographic magazine.
4. finally switched my line to digi postpaid. Hotlink =daylight robbery.
5. frankly speaking, i'm a little nervous about my new job.
6. Never been happier to get my period this month.. =D *weird kinda happiness*
7. I need a new purse
8. A new mobile phone too.maybe.
9. Since i'm going to have stable income... iam thinking of investing on my face.
(dum dum.. not plastic surgery. i'm talking about facial care products)
10. I almost forgot i used to have air conditioner in my room. It's been dead for more than a month now and it's still being fixed. What a joyous and memorable month for the mosquitos.
11. Are chili red nails acceptable for work?? u know, the prostitute kinda red?


2 random pictures taken last night in bangsar pasar malam.
(ps: i'm not a jakun and camwhoring at anywhere is applicable if you're bringing a foreigner around)

lai yoong and me. (check out the identical shoes!)

Byung Sun a.k.a Park the poser



Now, skip this part if you're not in the mood for emo stuff..

... i have been wishing so hard recently to be able to read people's mind. I really really really want to know what's going on in some people's mind. What exactly are they thinking. What are the motive(s) and most importantly, why. I want to be able to know when people are telling lies and be able to tell them straight on their face that i know they are lying without doubts. No more guessing.
... But then again, i woder if knowing the truth is a good idea. Sometimes you wished so hard you know the truth without knowing if you're ready to accept it. What if the truth hurts? would you still want to know?
.... when the truth hurts, how much pain can you endure before you give up. Would you chose to ignore the pain and carry on or would you take that painkiller that you knew has its side effects. Either way, you suffer certain amount of damages.

I want to be able to control or contain emotions. know when when to forgive and forget.

.

No comments: