Wednesday, September 23, 2009

yet to start!

Alot of you must be wondering how's my new job...
guess what?
It didnt happened.
I called to tell them i quit 2 days before i was supposed to join them.
Reason?
I got the other job i've been waiting reply from.

Ok, i'm gonna let the cat out of the bag now since its confirmed.
I will be joining F&N as management associate starting Oct 1st. Heh

Now before you think "wao, so good..."
let me tell you one thing. It is damn freaking far.... in shah alam.
Meaning to say, i will have to travel that distance on a daily basis.. including all the massive jam on peak hours.
So to say nothing is ever perfect.

Mum had asked me if i would want to move out and stay somewhere near shah alam... which really shocks me. Of all people... my mum... asking me.... to move out? wao.

But anyway, i dont think i would. I like the comfort of being in my own room and home sweet home. I dont mind the travelling (though its too early to tell since i've yet to travel)

Now, i just hope everything goes well. Lets just hope i can endure through this "distance" thing....
On an unrelated note, i am thinking of doing something to my hair later.
Should i cut it short? perm? dye another colour? bangs? aaahh... dilemma.

also, i've been bitten my the shopping bug recently. i can't seem to stop buying.... But nothing seems really relevent to my new job. Shit.


OoH wait... i FINALLY bought my external hard disk. Something i've been wanting to buy even before i graduated and I finally got it!
Its samsung and its slightly more expensive but they are smart because it appeals to girls like me!

Its white and its pretty and it comes with a matching white pouch. Me so likeyy.
I need to constantly remind myself i will be working soon. working. working and working. No mini dresses, shorts, fancy skirts, sandals, funky coloured nail polishes.

Ahh. i hate the corporate world! (i dont hate the money though)

No comments: