Thursday, September 10, 2009

Coming Monday

My medical check-up are all done now and this morning i got the call for the confirmation.
I'll start working in MSIG coming Monday as a branding and markerting communication executive.
Anyway, i have no idea how long i'm sticking to the job.

I've just gone through the final assesment with another company yesterday and i really hope i could get that job. It has taken so much of my time... from phone interview, to public speaking, business writing, group interview, and then to 2nd interview... and finally the general intelligence test yesterday.

Arghh... so much to go through and makes me wonder how much they're paying.
When i told my mum i had to do another test yesterday.. she went..

"WHAT? Another test? what position are they hiring you for? President? and how many million they're paying?"

hahaha..

I'll let everyone knows of the company when i do get the job. Right now. its still sketchy.
As for life, everything is good. Getting better at least.

I've been so occupied with not just the medical check-up, on-going tests, shopping, and interviews but also with the group of korean friends i've made.
Getting to know people from another culture is always so fun and amusing.

I remember the last time i went to the korean karaokae with them..it was so surreal to hear them sing korean songs. It was like watching korean drama u know...-_-;; so typical.

I also enjoy asking them so many silly things.
"hey, what does samsung means?"
"hey, so what are the differences between korean girls and Malaysian girls?"
"what does sonata means? like winter sonata...y'know?"
"Is plastic surgery really popular? all girls do it?"
"do u mind if your gf have plastic surgery?"
"Is the face shop and etude house popular there?"

and so many more.. i cant remember.

i constantly have questions for them...

But one thing i can say for sure is.. Koreans can drink ALOT. They don't even get drunk from beer and it's just like soft drinks to them.
T_T
I pity myself and my other malaysian friends... because whenever they play their games.. its always associated with drinking alcohol.
... and we're always losing.
T_T

No comments: