Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm back

I wonder if anyone still peep my blog..

I know ive been missing for ages but its a long long story to be told.
I'll find time for it on another post i guess.

Alot of thigns happened recently. Good ones and bad ones.
One thing good is that i've stopped working in Kotra.. massive relief.

As of now, i guess i'm starting/going back to my old happy life.
well, iam back to blogging at least.

I'll be working in MSIG starting coming monday if my medical check-up goes well.
But i have no idea how long i'll stay there.... the pay isnt as good as i expected.
So, i guess i'll run off if opportunity comes.. hopefully i'll know by mid september.

I'm longing to go shopping so much but i'm so confused because i dont know if i should shop for working attires or casual dresses and all. I wanted so much the latter but its not going to be practical soon. One thing for sure that i need is some cardigans. I love sweaters, coats and casual blazers because i'm so afraid of cold and i constantly need them. It works well on so many sleeveless tops i have.

Anyway, i also wanted a new hairdo. I cant think what to do to my hair just yet but i just feel like its about time i do something to it. No, not short hair.. i'm not up to that yet and i swear i'll look like a mushroom.

2 comments:

Eunice said...

i am here peeping! lol. finally you updated! Nice to see you back in the blogasphere. about shopping, there's a bazaar at 3K Inn this Saturday. Don't know if you're into bazaars or not, but I think there are around 40 stalls.

yee mei said...

thanks eunice for dropping by...
Oh bazaarr... oh my. iam so tempted but you're a tad too late. i just splurged in Pavilion right after i blogged. (=P, talk about efficiency)...
I might drop by to have a look though... no harm...hahahah.