Thursday, February 24, 2011

Soon.

What brought me here today writing again was contributed by 60% of boredom, 20% of need for expression, 10% of nostalgia and another 20% of random hype. Oh its 110% already? whatever.


Its my last few days as a Management Associate before i get absorbed into the business unit with a permanent placement effective 1st March. I just felt like its about to time i express my thoughts at this critical moment of my career.

I always thought graduating from this programme will be the day i look forward to, but somehow.. i dont feel quite happy and at all excited about it.

Anticipation, sorrows, worries and doubts are getting me a little stressed up. Sorry i cant help being emotional and worry. I blame my star sign for it.



Well, Ive made my selection on working in Modern Trade (just another name for Sales) and i've gotten the department i want. So what's wrong with me? i don't know.

To be frank, my selection and interest in sales was very much based on my 4 months of experience in that department, which i wouldn't say its a very strong basis for my selection. I could be lucky for having a good superior, nice warm colleagues and good account to work with at that time. But i have to realised that i'll never be sleeping on the same bed of roses anymore.

I have no idea on the exact role i'll be taking up and who will be the person that i'll be calling boss for the days to come. Though those are things i have no control over but i thought it would be nice to be at least be informed before we join officially on out first day. Doesnt seem to be happening. 2 days to my career but still no news. The waiting is getting exhausting...



...and slowly, i'm getting bored of the guessing game and the worries have sinked. I realised I've been preparing myself for the worst subconsciously.



Just another 2 days as a Management Associate before the journey begins on the rough sea.



Whatever it is and whatever it takes. I'll sail through...like always do.

Cause rough sea makes a skillful sailor.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi yee mei, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!