Monday, March 22, 2010

The return of the almighty joyce

hELLOOooo there!

I've beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen so busy with everything but working!
Its so hard to convince people now that iam not a party animal because i am everywhere but home all the time.
The first four months of my work in sales was rather hectic but i had the chance to blog. However, now that i've moved on to a new department back in the head office and i have much more time on my own, I stopped blogging.
Strange enough, with all the free time i have, it never occured to me that i have a blog to update.
Until someone asked me why i havent been updating my blog.


Anyway,so much has changed since the day i started working.
Besides work, every other parts of my life have been going pretty well... with some down moments gone for some time now.
Really glad i made more friends than before, especially some living in a different part of the world. Gained more knowledge, visited more places, tried more food i never ate, drank more than i ever did and partied harder than before.

Life's great and i'm enjoying every bit of it.
Was thinking..... Should have been a lil more adventurous in the past.

The bad things about all these is.... i've gained a whooping 5Kgs. T___________T
... and i cant fit into my jeans and pants anymore. Fark.
There goes my good ol days where i can eat however much i want and not worry about gaining weight.

I need to pick up a sports RIGHT NOW!!
Damnn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahhahaha .... fattttyyyyyy .... party animal la ... 5 kgs & the face oso bulat redi ... rofl