Wednesday, December 02, 2009

December

Its the time of the year everyone is looking forward to.

Christmas, new year, sales, and many weekend of holidays.

Unlike previous years. This time, i wish december never comes.
I dont look forward to christmas. I used to love everything about christmas.

I dont know how to put things into words but i havent been in the best situation for the past few months. Rocky roads.

Everything's changing and nothing seems to be the same as it was anymore. I'm really upset that things turns out this way.

No one will ever understand what i'm going through nor they will ever know.

*sadness ends here*


Anyway, remember about my guardian sticker collection, i've finally redeemed my baby...

SAY HELLO TO GEELYN!

I changed my mind and got myself the giraffe instead of hippo. All the time i thought hippo's the best one but finally i settled for giraffe. Isnt it ironic.. sometimes in life too, u settle for something unexpected.

Btw, i am still collecting the stickers and i'm planning to adopt another baby soon. Hopefully it'll be hippo this time.

Work has been kind to me. I'm starting to feel really comfortable at my current workplace. Shopping on the other hand, wasnt kind. Especially during this season of sales.

Check out the cupcakes i baked for my friend's bday. Dont la compare with those u see i shops and all.. T_T. Its my first attempt..


Bday boy and his gift.

My gift of the night for the rest of the girls?

Manicure!!

1 comment:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

I know sadness all too well.

I hope things will be brighter for you soon.