Thursday, October 18, 2007

jIT MING'S 21st

Believe it or not, my first visit to Pavilion was only on the recent tuesday.No, not for shopping but for Jit Ming's advanced 21st birthday celebration. Anyway, lemme make this a really short post with details as below:

Date: 16th Octtober
Time: i) planned: 7.30pm, ii) arrival: 8.00-8.30 pm.
Venue: TonyRoma's, Pavilion
Total present: 10 excluding birthday boy .
Those present: Randy, me, Kau, Chin, Perry, Jason, Siew Ki, Taw Jin, Sendhil and 1 unknown person ( he's only unknown to me, not to the birthday boy)
Pictures:

My food, some barbeque chicken burger. Taste good!

Birthday cake

birthday boy and his cake

sendhil and randy

drunkard and sendhil

half me( no idea why i was laughing like that) and the birthday boy

puff*

yes. i know iam staring at the cake.


oh wait guys, have you watched the latest Heroes? No, not that.... i mean the one with the new group of cast!

check it out.

Heroes season 3 on NBC every monday night at 8pm. You gotta love it!

3 comments:

CWL said...

all thx to TJ la..now everyone think i got drunk drinking one mouthful of red wine. -_-

TJ u better pay me compsnsation

Anonymous said...

somebody craving for cake arh? I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES, that crazed look while staring at the cake..

yee mei said...

eer.. well, actually i was looking at...er... my friend's hand! he got smooth hand u see... i was juz wondering what lotion he uses thats all!