Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A year had passed

Its October again and its official that i'm no longer a freshie in this company. I survived a year in F&N.
Doesn't seem that long to me.

One of the biggest event of the year for my company, ASMC is happening tomorrow at Marriot, Putrajaya...
... and i am freaking out already cause yours truly will be performing T_T

....and my dress/costume for the dance is so hideous T__T

Cant wait for it to be over. Its been 2 months of practicing after work!
im starting to forget how it feels like to go home after 5.30pm.

Wish me luck.

One thing i didn't neglect though... was shopping.
Most recent HAPPY-BUY(s) was 2 pair of shoes!
1 for work from Aldo which i've been looking high and low for ever since the last one i bought gave up on my weight.

2nd one was just last weekend at Zara. Trust me, it was love at first try. lol.

Will update more when i get some pictures.

love ya'll

No comments: