Friday, April 23, 2010

iam the queen!!

Its soooooo peaceful and hormony here at work.
Everything is at a much slower pace.. even lunch time seems forever.

Since wednesday, the bosses have all gone to China.. and today, even the remaining execs are either on leave or out for the day.

Woo hoo.~

Best of all?
Its feel good friday! =D

I thought its a bad day intially because my phone alarm failed me in the morning and i was almost late to work.
Then, when i was on my way to work, i realised i have left my cosmetics at home. I was then too far from home to turn back.

So, for the very first time in my employment history i ended up coming to work with a bare face.

Not so bad after all.

The rest of the day, suprisingly turned out great. My presentation which i didnt really had the time last night to prepare was postponed. Great.

Best of all. Its pay day!


* * * *

On an unrelated note,

I recently got very pissed with someone.
So pissed to the extend i really didnt want to speak to him for some time.
Who the hell he thinks i am. Someone he can use as a bridge to get across the ocean?

I wanted to believe that you were kind to me genuinely for everything u did in the past but every little facts i gathered and discoverd later on proved otherwise.
Only thing i can say now is dissapointment.

You proved nothing but selfishness and slyness in everything u did.
All you sly and cunning moves makes me sick of you.
Your ego.... i have to say its the worst of all.
and for god's sake, if u can't accept the mistakes you have made and apologize (obviously you wont because of your BIG ego), just keep your mouth shut and let it go.
I am fine if you pretended nothing happend but dont provoke me with your stupid remarks just to make yourself look better.
Dont try to make matters worst by turning the story around.
You know the real story. Dont bother pretending.
The reasons i didnt want to answer your stupid questions and tease sometimes is because i didnt want to make things look bad. But dont try. not another time.
I wanted to be nice to you but dont test my limits or take me for granted.
Because if i were to answer you, i will tell u straight up your face whatever have been happening and how u caused these things to happen. (you should know very well).

Shit u. You deserve a seat in the acting school.

1 comment:

wuiChuan said...

Some ppl tend to think he is the king of the world. Like to used ppl for their own benefit. These ppl will suffer their karma...